Intellibeam is in business to provide the best in design, installation and service to its customers. Intellibeam strives to stay technologically aware, knowing that the security industry is constantly changing. As a part of our commitment. Intellibeam is continually exploring new methods of protection and utilizing new products for the benefit of our customers.
An IP camera is a networked digital video camera that transmits data over a Fast Ethernet link. IP cameras (also called “network cameras”) are most often used for IP surveillance, a digitized and networked version of closed-circuit television (CCTV).
Benefits of IP camera over analog or coax technology include:
- Remote administration from any location.
- Digital zoom.
- The ability to easily send images and video anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Progressive scanning, which enables better quality images extracted from the video, especially for moving targets.
- Adjustable frame rates and resolution to meet specific needs.
- Two-way communication.
- The ability to send alerts if suspicious activity is detected.
- Lower cabling requirements.
- Support for intelligent video.
Actual client photos: